Get Rid of Bed Bugs
We get rid of bed bugs and
make sure they stay gone
Use this super-short form
and we will contact you ASAP
The American nightmare is real when it comes to bedbugs. There are few things more disturbing than waking up with bites all over your body. Don’t suffer or be afraid at night anymore. Let’s clear the rest of your nights for a peaceful rest.
There are a couple of things you can do to help improve your bedbug situation. Some of these methods would include covering materials that don’t allow passage in and around the covered object. Using a technique like this will prevent return once professionals come in to exterminate your problem.
Hard to kill
Bed bugs are extremely hard to kill off without having a professional handle the job. They are able to hide anywhere out of site with their flat body structure and nocturnal behavior. This makes finding anything more than blood spots on the sheets typically difficult. However, our years of experience have taught us how to track and eliminate these bothersome pests.
Let us handle it
Here at Eagle Pest Management, we know how important your sleep is. We will kill all bed bugs to the source and provide you with the necessary steps towards a bedbug free environment. Worry about these unwanted predators no longer.
Symptoms of bed bug bites
Many different insects tend to share the same symptoms as bedbug bites. These are some noticeable changes to look for:
- Red, with a darker red spot along the middle
- Raised, itchy skin
- Typically in a line or cluster
- Located on the face, neck, arms and hands
- Bites only on exposed parts of the skin
Now Is The Best Time To Prevent Pests
Contact us today to get a quote!
Eagle Pest Management Recognition and Certifications
Eagle Pest Management has been awarded the Quality Pro Mark of Excellence for meeting superior industry standards including:
• Practicing environmentally responsible pest control
• Employing only highly trained licensed employees
• Maintaining an up to date insurance policy
• Checking employee references and driving history
• Doing employee criminal background checks
• Maintaining a drug-free workplace