Below is a list of common and
uncommon pests we manage.
Use this super-short form
and we will contact you ASAP
Various pests that we manage:
Eagle Pest handles rodents (mice and rats) and regular extermination including ants, termites, roaches, stink bugs, spiders, bedbugs, bees and wasps, silverfish, fleas, ticks, and more.
Eliminate Shelter and Access to Your Home/Business
- Don’t keep your woodpile next to the house/business.
- Trim tree limbs so they are no closer than 2 feet from the side of the house/business.
- Caulk holes between pipes and walls and electrical lines and walls.
- Place door sweeps under doors, including basement and garage doors, and use screen doors. Use window screens where possible.
- Reduce outside lighting by using light only when necessary.
- If possible replace outdoor lighting with yellow bulbs or angle all lights away from the home and entry ways.
- Rake all mulch piles away from the foundation of your home.
Eliminate Food Sources
- Clean up spills and crumbs right away.
- Don’t leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight.
- Don’t leave pet food out overnight.
- Keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Limit eating to kitchen and dining areas.
- Keep kitchen clean and grease-free.
Eliminate Water Sources
- Fix clogged drains and leaky faucets immediately.
- Clear leaves out of clogged gutters.
- Eliminate standing water in the yard.
- Empty water trays under plants.
Now Is The Best Time To Prevent Pests
Contact us today to get a quote!
Eagle Pest Management Recognition and Certifications
Eagle Pest Management has been awarded the Quality Pro Mark of Excellence for meeting superior industry standards including:
• Practicing environmentally responsible pest control
• Employing only highly trained licensed employees
• Maintaining an up to date insurance policy
• Checking employee references and driving history
• Doing employee criminal background checks
• Maintaining a drug-free workplace