- Clean up spills and crumbs right away.
- Don’t leave dirty dishes in the sink overnight.
- Don’t leave pet food out overnight.
- Keep food in tightly sealed containers.
- Limit eating to the kitchen and dining areas.
- Keep kitchen clean and grease-free.
ELIMINATE WATER SOURCES
- Fix clogged drains and leaky faucets immediately.
- Clear leaves out of clogged gutters.
- Eliminate standing water in the yard.
- Empty water trays under plants.
- Don’t keep woodpile next to home or business.
- Trim tree limbs so they are no closer than 2 feet from the side of home or business.
- Caulk holes between pipes and walls and electrical lines and walls.
- Place door sweeps under doors, including basement and garage doors, and use screen doors.
- Use window screens where possible.
- Reduce outside lighting by using lights only when necessary.
- If possible replace outdoor lighting with yellow bulbs or angle all lights away from the home or business and entry ways.
- Rake all mulch piles away from the foundation of your home or business.
If you have a question or need additional information, please give us a Call or Text on our Service Line at 610-355-4409. We want to EARN your business! Consultation is FREE!
We look forward to hearing from you.