BEDBUG FACTS: Bed bugs are a type of insect that feed on human blood, usually at night. They like to stay close to locations where humans sleep. Their bites can result in a number of health impacts including skin rashes, psychological effects and allergic symptoms. Bed bug bites may lead to skin changes ranging from invisible to small areas of redness to prominent blisters.
Attention Business and Home Owners: If you have seen any evidence of bedbugs and are looking for a professional company that has treated and eradicated multiple number of bedbug infestations, over many years, you have come to the right place!
Don’t wait, call or text our Service Line today at 610-355-4409! We will be happy to help in any way that we can!
Below is a Bedbug Checklist. These items need to be completed before we come out for the first treatment. Please start these items right away.
- Wash all linens, bedding materials, clothing, stuffed animals, etc., in the highest allowable water temperature and dry on the hottest allowable heat (from rooms to be treated)
- All laundered items such as linens, clothing, stuffed animals, etc. should be placed in new plastic bags or plastic containers, sealed tightly and put in the center of the room they were in
- Remove all items from closets, including any items on closet shelves. Follow the procedure above for laundering all clothing. No items should remain in the closet
- Remove all miscellaneous items from dressers, night stands, chests, etc. and place them in plastic bags or sealed containers in the center of the room they were in
- Vacuum floors, carpets and area rugs. Use the crack and crevice attachment around baseboards, bed frames, sofas, and other furniture items. Discard vacuum bags or contents after use
- All luggage that has been used recently during travel must remain empty so that it may be inspected and treated if necessary
- Remove all shelves, picture frames, artwork, wall clocks, and decorative items from the walls and place on the floor in the same room as they were hanging. These items must be inspected and treated if necessary
- All large pieces of furniture must be pulled at least 2 feet away from the baseboards in rooms to be treated. Furniture pulling and putting back is the responsibility of the customer
- Birds, cats, dogs, humans and other pets must remain out of the home during treatment and at least a minimum of 4 hours after the treatment is complete. Fish and reptile tanks must be covered or removed. Air filters and filtration systems for aquatic fish should be turned off during treatment
- All mattress and box spring covers must be removed from mattresses & box springs prior to our arrival unless you have previously installed an encasement that was specifically designed to control, prevent, and eliminate bed bugs
- Remove and discard the box spring backing (the thin, fibrous material that is stapled to the bottom of the box spring) before the treatment
- Shoes should be placed in new plastic bags or plastic containers, sealed tightly and left in the room they were in. If shoes can tolerate a dryer cycle, first place them in the dryer on the hottest cycle for 30 minutes
If you have a question or need additional information, please give us a Call or Text on our Service Line at 610-355-4409. We want to EARN your business! Consultation is FREE!
We look forward to hearing from you.